ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Super cool techno track, this is my fabourite of all the songs I've heard of yours.

Streets of Poets Streets of Poets

I bloody love this remix!!!!!!

This is without a doubt, the best poets mix ive herd man, great job. I loved the original, and this really is a special take. Well done war-Bastard, amazing stuff.

WAR-BASTARD responds:

Cheers man! :D

Whoopsie (Mortal Kombat Ownz!) Whoopsie (Mortal Kombat Ownz!)

Grimey, Bassy,and Whoopsie,wot more could u want?

I personally love mortal kombat, the grime style was so perfect, wicked ryhmes bro!! The bassdrums and kickdrums were at good sound levels which shows great mastering skills to me bruv. Where did u get the idea for using the whoopsie sound!? Fantastic and original idea bro, love that shit. 10/10 5/5

Streets of Rage Level 4 Remix Streets of Rage Level 4 Remix

This is bloody excellent!!

I love this mix of Keep The Groovin'! I love the fadding dreamy sounds uve added to the background. only 1 criticism, a few keys towards the end at 2:08, are out of tune to the original, but other than that, i think this is bloody brilliant!

Streets of Rage {RMX} Streets of Rage {RMX}

I Don't Mind This! Ave it!!!

I don't mind this remix man! You got it all in tune to the original, and you added some lovely guiter! Love the pace and subtle feel of the track, and i also love the sound choice for the riffs, i think it makes the track stand out. Great job on this remix dude, i'll be looking out for ur music! GRAND UPPER!!! amen.

Streets of Rage Level 1 Remix Streets of Rage Level 1 Remix

Great Job Axel!

Love the sound of this remix man, it has an addictive bounce to it. I allso love all the little retro sounds dude! Great job!!

Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer

Best Dreamer

Dude, Best Deamer mix to date.

Sor 3- ''Third Revenge'' Sor 3- ''Third Revenge''

Not Bad...sounds like a pain in the arese to make.

Not half bad man. Love the Original, AND the SOR Remake version, But this Mix Is Wicked! I may Never Know HOW the hell u cut certain sounds out of the original. Brilliant new mix of Dub Slash!

Streets of Rage - Song Remake Streets of Rage - Song Remake

Bloody Brilliant

Absolutely awesome! Great song, love it! My childhood!!!!!

Streets of Rage - Level 8 Streets of Rage - Level 8

Love that shit

Wicked man! U Curved the mainbassline just like the original, and done the trippy end bit, and somehow pulled it off. Hat Off To Ya, Well Done Bruv.